Volunteer Photo ID Badge Coordinator
- Coordinates the production, distribution, and filing of Village volunteer photo ID badges
- Takes digital head-shot photos of volunteers
- Uses "Publisher" software to make ID badges (will train)
- Maintains filing and badge-distribution database
- Attend quarterly Volunteer Trainings, to take photos, produce and distribute badges during Orientation
Requirements: Good computer, organization and people skills. We will train: Must be willing to learn basic computer graphics program.
Hours: 2-4 hours/week in the office (flexible), and some time at specific Village events