Events Team Coordinator-Outreach
To edit the text in the left column, highlight and select the text and either type or paste in from a plain text editor. Do not paste from Word or a rich text editor as the formatting may be inserted. To insert a link in the right hand column, click in an empty space and use the Link Builder tool accessed from the editor toolbar. Links will automatically format. To change or replace the image, right click and select replace image from the context menu. Highlight and select the image caption to change or delete the text.
OUTREACH TEAM & events team MEMBERS
Do you enjoy public speaking?
Do you have enthusiasm, persistence and a sense of humor?
Ashby Village is seeking volunteers for our Outreach Ambassador Team.
1) Speakers Bureau members:
• Make presentations at community events
• Introduce the Village concept
• Explain Ashby Village’s services and programs
• Describe volunteer opportunities and member benefits
• Speak at AV Living Room Chats (Introduction to Ashby events held at a member’s home)
2) Outreach Ambassadors:
• Using an established protocol, make personal connections (via telephone) with potential members/volunteers
• Conduct regular check-in calls to answer questions, invite folks to coffee or a Village event
• Share knowledge and enthusiasm for the Village
We’re looking for folks who have:
• Experience or interest in public speaking
• Good communications skills to engage potential members/volunteers
• Enthusiasm for all aspects of Ashby Village’s culture
• Excellent organization and follow-through skills
Time commitment is 2-4 hours/week
For more information and to apply contact: firstname.lastname@example.org