Assistant to Executive Director
To edit the text in the left column, highlight and select the text and either type or paste in from a plain text editor. Do not paste from Word or a rich text editor as the formatting may be inserted. To insert a link in the right hand column, click in an empty space and use the Link Builder tool accessed from the editor toolbar. Links will automatically format. To change or replace the image, right click and select replace image from the context menu. Highlight and select the image caption to change or delete the text.
Project Assistant(s) to work with Executive Director
The Executive Director seeks one or more individuals to work under his direction on a variety of administrative, programmatic and organizational projects.
Examples of recent one-time or ongoing projects include:
- Value analyses of specific Village services
- Integrating information from assorted spreadsheets
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Drafting/formatting administrative documents
- Organizing administrative filing systems.
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently within general guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organization skills and “big picture” vision
- Ability to prioritize and move projects forward
- Strong computer skills
- Warmth, humor, enthusiasm, persistence
- Prefer knowledge of Village’s mission and administrative structure
Time commitment varies from 2-10 hours/week – appropriate projects will be identified according to skill, interest and availability.
For more details contact Executive Director Andy Gaines at firstname.lastname@example.org
< BACK TO SPECIAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES