To edit the text in the left column, highlight and select the text and either type or paste in from a plain text editor. Do not paste from Word or a rich text editor as the formatting may be inserted. To insert a link in the right hand column, click in an empty space and use the Link Builder tool accessed from the editor toolbar. Links will automatically format. To change or replace the image, right click and select replace image from the context menu. Highlight and select the image caption to change or delete the text.
COMMUNICATION TEAM MEMBERS
The Communications Team is seeking new members. The team publicizes Ashby Village and promotes more and better intra-Village communication. As part of the Communications Team, members:
- Meet regularly to discuss the objectives and implementation of Village communication strategies
- Share ideas and recruit Village members and volunteers for specific communications tasks
- Help the Village staff and board set internal and external communications priorities
- Provide, as possible, communications support to Neighborhood Groups and other Village Teams (e.g., the Events Team)
- Identify and contact print and broadcast media venues to help us reach our key audiences.
- Experience or interest in communications field
- Fluency in, or willingness to learn, social media
- Excellent communications skills
- Good organization skills and “big picture” vision
- Ability to work independently under the general direction of the Communications Team chair and designated Village staff
Time commitment is variable, and will be established on a project-by-project basis. Volunteers will work remotely with some in-office meetings. If this interests you, please contact the Community Engagement Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
< BACK TO SPECIAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES