To edit the text in the left column, highlight and select the text and either type or paste in from a plain text editor. Do not paste from Word or a rich text editor as the formatting may be inserted. To insert a link in the right hand column, click in an empty space and use the Link Builder tool accessed from the editor toolbar. Links will automatically format. To change or replace the image, right click and select replace image from the context menu. Highlight and select the image caption to change or delete the text.
- Identify and contact online, print and broadcast media venues to help us reach our key audiences.
- Provide communications support to Village Teams (e.g., the Events Team, the Neighborhood Groups, the Arts&Culture Team, the Outreach Team, etc.)
- Contribute with ideas !
- Good computer skills
- Experience or interest in communications field
- Fluency in, or willingness to learn, social media
- Good organization skills and “big picture” vision
Time commitment is variable, and will be established on a project-by-project basis. Volunteers will work remotely with some in-office meetings. If this interests you, please contact the Community Engagement Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
< BACK TO SPECIAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES