Member Engagement Team coordinators
To edit the text in the left column, highlight and select the text and either type or paste in from a plain text editor. Do not paste from Word or a rich text editor as the formatting may be inserted. To insert a link in the right hand column, click in an empty space and use the Link Builder tool accessed from the editor toolbar. Links will automatically format. To change or replace the image, right click and select replace image from the context menu. Highlight and select the image caption to change or delete the text.
member engagement team
- 2 team coordinators
Membership engagement and retention is very important to Ashby Village. A big part of ensuring the continuation of members is meeting their expectations. In order to do this, the Engagement Team:
- monitors new member engagement such as participation to events and use of service
- contact members them by phone on a quarterly basis during their first year of membership.
A clear set of guidelines have been established to guide Engagement Team efforts.
We're looking for volunteers who :
- Have good listening skills
- Can communicate with a diversity of people at their level of communication
- Have computer skills
- Are ready to spend 2-4 hours per week working at the Ashby Village office (1821 Catalina Ave) (Time is flexible and we are open to working around your availability)
- 2 exit interview coordinators
We are also looking for a special volunteer with excellent communication skills, empathy, and patience to interview, to survey members who have not renewed their AV membership.
The volunteer should be ready to spend 2 hours per week working at the Ashby Village office (1821 Catalina Ave) (Time is flexible and we are open to working around your availability)
If this interests you, we would love to have you join the Team! (CONTACT email@example.com)
< BACK TO SPECIAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES