We are looking for a Newsletter Manager to manage the monthly cycle of the Ashby Village newsletter, Village Voices. This will include drafting and reviewing through an online platform called Constant Contact. This volunteer will be working in collaboration with the Program Manager.
- Oversight of the online newsletter submission form and individual submissions on Google Forms with support from the Program Manager
- Construction of newsletter on a platform called Constant Contact using an existing template
- Writing short "blurbs" connected to longer form stories and event descriptions featured in the newsletter
- Testing all links in the newsletter prior to completion
- Helping to format a printed version of the newsletter for our non-digital members
This opportunity requires STRONG digital skills and a willingness to commit an average 2-3 hours per week, especially during the last 2 weeks of the month when the newsletter needs to be finalized and sent. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
< BACK TO SPECIAL VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES